29 NUMBER OF ASSETS
Ble Kedros was established in January 2014. It was licensed as a Real Estate Investment Company (REIC) by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission in March 2017 (decision 18/779).
It operates in the field of real estate investment, development and management. Its aim is to:
- create a strong real estate portfolio which generates consistently high returns,
- generate stable cash inflows,
- balance risks and returns,
- maintain a solid and optimum capital structure.
The above are achieved through the strategic development of a portfolio of assets according to the following five principles:
- detail analysis of all investment opportunities focusing on ones which meet the strict investment criteria set by the company and have the potential to generate high returns,
- continuous review and assessment of its business plan,
- geographic diversification of its investments,
- optimization of the portfolio by reviewing potential investment in all sectors,
- long-term leases of assets with reliable tenants.
Ble Kedros invests in commercial real estate which maybe utilized immediately such as stores, offices and industrial buildings, as well as assets for future development such as plots of land.
Initially Ble Kedros commenced its operations through the acquisition of assets which generate steady and secure returns (retail stores). It later diversified its portfolio with hospitality assets either through the acquisition of established hospitality assets or the renovation and development of existing buildings into hospitality assets.